Bucket List Talks.TTB are our monthly gatherings brought to you by the TickTheBucket.org Project.
GUEST SPEAKERS 5.0
- Tamora D’Amour- Tamora is a fire eating Burlesque dancing mad-woman. That’s right she eats fire, and she’s going to be coming down talking to us about her journey and performing some of her amazing skills. If you’ve ever wanted to eat fire or getting comfortable in feathers she’s your lady and this is your event.
- Peter Penny – Peter summited a mountain a month for a year. Documented women’s life in the slums of Delhi and in Mumbai. Filmed Cheetahs in Namibia and now is planning an expedition to an unknown Arctic. He wants you to “Find the new fear-facing you”.
- Aimee Teesdale – As self-styled BucketList guru and self-help extraordinaire. She’s already ticked at least 36 things off her BucketList and she’s on track to have visited 40 countries, all before she’s turned 30. In 2012 she quit her 9-5 to get paid to travel around the Caribbean by working on cruise ships. This year, she quit her ‘new 9-5’ to grow her own business which she’s been working on for the past 8 months.
- Elroy Spoonface Powell – An actor, voice over artist and social entrepreneur. Spoonface’s journey started with a number one record in the U.K charts which lead him to create Forever Diverse Music Solutions C.I.C (DMS) to help emerging talent with publishing opportunities and fund community focused activities – Spoonface comes to us for this event with his five keys to BucketList success.
- Andy Madeley- Writer of The Cycle Diaries raised £36,000 for the charity War Child UK after cycling all the way from the U.K to Australia. No messing. After 16-months on the road Andy returned to England and joined the Ice Warrior trip to the Inaccessible Pole. The Pole lies the heart of the Arctic Ocean, 800 miles from land. The Ice Warriors will be the first people to walk there. He’s been busy training in Dartmoor and Svalbard with the team, learning to ski and defend against polar bear attack. The date of departure is February 2017.
Our goal is to bring people together to get inspired, get informed and come together to tick items off your BucketLists. So far we’ve brought people together to help them run marathons, start doing stand-up comedy, becoming mixologists, learn Spanish, and so much more.
We scour the globe to find the best, wildest and most interesting storytellers and get them to show you how to follow in their footsteps.
Some of our guest speakers have included a Burlesque fire eating mademoiselle, Mr Spoonface who told us about his rise to a No.1 U.K single, Peter Penny who returned to tell us about his ‘year in the clouds’ (climbing the 12 of the tallest peaks in the world in one year) and Aimee Teesdale telling us about her journey from an estate in the North of England to a life as BucketList entrepreneur and many many more… Hold onto your seat and buy an edible hat because 2017 is set to be a big year.
To attend any of our events follow the Eventbrite hyperlink.
If you’d like to suggest anybody to speak at one of our events please email Oska at email@example.com
We hope to see you at our next gathering!